Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Monday, August 4, 2008

Mommies Say the Dumbest Things

I realized tonight just how literal young children are. We have been in the thick of potty training. Reagan is sitting on the potty. Madison is very emphatically telling me she has to go also. Without any thought, I told Madison she would need to hold it and that Reagan would be finished soon. I glanced up to see Madison cupping her "girl parts" with her hands. Stupidly, I asked her what she was doing....silly mommy! Atleast we're doing something right...Reagan went for a good part of the day in big girl panties....she never even got wet! Yeah Reagan!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tee hee.
"Hold it."
Sweet little Madison. At least she is a good listener. She did just what mommy said. :)