Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Tuesday, July 14, 2009



I had just finished putting the girls to bed when I felt prompted to open up my journal...it has been way to long since I've opened it let alone written in it. I felt a sense of urgency that I knew was God...I fought it for a few minutes arguing, "Can't it wait until tomorrow. Really?" I opened it to find that the last two years' previous journal entries for this day July 14th. I started reading last year's entry. It said "Thank you, God for prompting me to open this journal tonight...I didn't even realize the date or that it was Reagan's year and a half milestone today." Ironically, I just about fell out of bed when I read it...I realized yet again that I had seriously lost track of time...or maybe I'm in denial that my baby turned two and a half today. Nevertheless, thank you God for bringing me a sweet reminder...Keith and I are so grateful for you entrusting Reagan to us!

I'm trying to get better at blogging and even taking pictures. Here's a picture of Reagan last week. She wanted to show me the "map" she drew. She insisted that this was needed to find our way to Madi's ballet school.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How cool - the same day. That is so neat. A God thing.

So cute (her map). Your girls are precious.

Always remember to pray for you, Keith, and the girls. Excited for you all with your new group starting up.
Have a blesssed day.